Sewer Authority contact information will be coming in 2020.
Sewer Questions E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested sewer connection process:
1. Sewer construction contractor completes work for the Phase.
2. Sewer system is then turned over to the Township.
3. Township then sends out Tap-In packets.
4. Residents pay $4,750 for your tap-in fee at the Township office.
5. Residents contacts a plumber (of your choice).
6. Residents call to schedule inspection (please give 24-48 hours' notice).
7. Township inspects.
8. Monthly fee will start.
The Township does NOT have a list of plumbers.
Frequently asked Question: Who will get water meters?
Answer: Commercial customers will be metered, non-residential customers.
Frequently asked Question: Can the Electric Control panel for the grinder pump that is mounted on the 4 by 4 wooden post be moved after it is installed?
Answer: is NO, Greene Township’s Contractor installed the grinder pump and panel meeting the manufacturer’s (eone) requirements. Each installation is tested and certified by a manufacturer’s representative after which a two year manufacturer’s warrantee is provided to Greene Township. Moving the panel can void the warrantee period.
The tap in fee is $4,750 for each hook-up, regardless of frontage.
The monthly fee is $96.00 per month.
Some interesting facts are included in the following attachments. Our Engineer attends the Sewer Authority meetings on the second Tuesday each month at 5:30 PM and may be able to answer specific questions about construction, location of lines, grinder pump facts, etc.