Sewer Questions E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested order for your sewer connection:
1. Sewer construction contractor completes work.
2. Sewer system is then turned over to the Township.
3. Township then sends out Tap-In packets.
4. Residents pay $4,750 for your tap-in fee at the Township office.
5. Residents contacts a plumber (of your choice).
6. Residents call to schedule inspection (please give 24-48 hours' notice).
7. Township inspects.
8. Monthly fee will start.
The Township does NOT have a list of plumbers.
The tap in fee is $4,750 for each hook-up, regardless of frontage.
The monthly fee is $96.00 per month.
Some interesting facts are included in the following attachments. Our Engineer attends the Supervisors meetings on the second Tuesday each month at 7:00 PM and may be able to answer specific questions about construction, location of lines, grinder pump facts, etc.